Localising Software and Websites
Selecting the right partner for software and website localisation is a matter of finding the ideal combination of linguistic knowledge and technical expertise. Overtaal's team setup offers the necessary flexibility to strategically deploy smart teams of project managers, linguists and engineers, in a practical combination of the required linguistic and technical knowledge.
Over the years we have acquired extensive experience in software and website localisation. We can provide the following services:
- Translation of user interface texts inside the software system context
- Translation of web content, supplemented by locally created content or copy adaptation
- Translation of help files, software manuals and training material to supplement the user interface of the client's software products
- Export of system content or working with client system exports (software, CMS)
- Use of CAT tools and an advanced workflow for the localisation and testing process
- Translating directly from source formats – your web master can send us html or xml files, which we will then localise and send back for your webmaster's easy import back into the web environment.
Global software companies SAP and Oracle have already chosen Overtaal as their translation partner for localisation of their ERP software and documentation. Please see SAP rollouts for more information on our full range of services for globalisation of your SAP portfolio.
For more information on localisation, please contact us by phone on